Monday, August 20, 2007

one last post

Well, this will be my real last post. First off, a few people have asked me what the new blog it all about. Well, I'll explain it. I've decided to run a YouTube-based serial entitled "The Seventeen". I can't really think of anything to compare it to. It'll be a comedy. I've realized that I won't have time to manage that and all the related things along with this blog, so I decided to move away from this blog. That other blog will be "in character", but what that means will have to be a surprise. I've written the script for the first episode and am currently editting it, so be patient.

On another note, the reason I wanted to make one last blog post was because I realized how much Google has access to my life. With blogger, GMail, YouTube, iGoogle, Google Calendar, and my search history, the only thing they don't really have control over is my phone and Facebook. Oh wait, that's right. I'm going to be using Grand Central in the next little while. So the only thing they don't have control over is Facebook. This worries me.

---
End of Line. Forever.

No comments: