Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm sick and tired of these snakes on this interwebs!

Alright, Snakes on a Plane won the stupidest movie title of 2006, no doubt. (Blood and Chocolate might win for 2007) It's one of the most well-known movies on the Internet next to The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. (Haha... nerds) Most people wondered why they didn't change the name. However, Samuel L. Jackson stated "That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title." Of course, that's only part of the reason it's so famous. The real hook is a combination of the excessive swearing (I didn't even know the f-word could be used that many times in one sentence) and the fact that people didn't know if it was supposed to be a serious movie before they went to see it.



That's one more fad down, over 42,000,000 to go.



Oh man, I've got this bad pain in my neck. It's mostly pretty subtle, but occasionally I'll twist it the wrong way and it'll just start hurting really bad. Between that and this huge cut on my hand, I've got a good enough excuse to delay making my first video until next Saturday.



Yeah, I didn't pull any April Fool's jokes, but I'm not quite that big of an internet force yet...



My time will come... someday...



End of Line.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: