Wednesday, March 28, 2007

360+31337=31697

I'm excited. No, I'm REALLY excited. I've been wanting to get an XBox 360 forever. I always found myself not quite being able to get one- mostly because of money. However, it looks like holding out has been a good thing. If you haven't heard the rumors, the black XBox 360 has been confirmed. Named the "XBox 360 Elite," at 120GB it has a bigger hard drive than my computer. No joke, eh? Oh yeah, then there's that whole thing about HDMI. Unfortunately, it costs $479 and after blowing all my money on Wii my current bank account totals $0. Anyone know where I can get five Benjamins by the end of April?


Okay, I've got the green light for the use of a MacBook Pro's video camera so I should have some videos by maybe June or something. I procrastinate a lot.


End of Line.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Dan M. said...

Michael, you use the interwebs?

To blorg?

Also, I too want an xBox 360 31337