Monday, July 30, 2007

blogging

In case you haven't noticed, I was taking a vacation from blogging. I've been thinking about it a lot, and I've realized that blogging is really stupid. No one cares what you have to say or about your opinions. The only reason to have a blog was if you already had fame; blogs are not a way to get it. Blogging must be one of the most pointless things on the internet. Yes, I do see the irony in this, and yes, I do know the correct way to use irony.

Despite my epiphany, I will still continue to blog. I may even start up a Video Blog. I've really been having a lot of funny with my camera and making videos, so expect to see some videos from me in the near future. Anyways, on to making fun of technology today. It's been a while, so some of my jokes may be a little outdated for the interwebs.

The first thing on the list is the iPhone and its security flaws. Basically, a hacker can now take over your iPhone and control it completely, from what I understand. I think Apple should forget trying to fix it and just market it as the "iPhone Shuffle". It can still do all those things the original one did, only now you can't control it. I had figured the iPhone, with all its amazing technology, would not turn over control from its owner to a hacker, but rather start controlling itself anyways. It needs that new custom case imported from Japan anyways, and besides, if you didn't want it, why'd you give it your credit card information?

Okay, that's all I have the stomach to make fun of today.

End of Line.

No comments: