Saturday, July 14, 2007

my pokemans!

So, to anyone out there who is wondering why I'm no longer choosing zigs or memes or whatever you wish to call them for Fads of The Week, it is because I realised just how stupid the internet was. Before I knew it was stupid, but now I actually can measure it. It scores a 3.2 out of 100.

Anyways, I think Pokémon has officially become one of the main driving forces in my life. Scary, eh? I beat the Elite Four, but I'm still obsessed with the game. I even went so far as to find my Blue, Yellow, Ruby, and Emerald versions and restart those games so I can get Pokémon from them on to my Pearl version. I think I may even go buy a used copy of Gold... I can't explain why I'm so obsessed with this game. I haven't been this controlled by a video game since Animal Crossing, when I was close to adding gaming time to my schedule. Actually, that might be a good idea... I good get back to all my favorite games. Maybe Pokémon isn't so evil. It's resparked my love for games.

I've actually been trying to get hooked on a different game. Star Fox 64 isn't working, so I think I may have to buy a new game. Now would be a good time to get that 360 Elite, and then I could get Guitar Hero II... At least on August 27th I'll have Metroid Prime 3.

So, yeah, basic ramblings. Nothing exciting going on in my real life, but a whole lot's happening inside my DS screen. That game's just so addicting. In a week I'll have a nice good book to read, so maybe that'll help. Oh, yeah, and it's also my 15th birthday, but no one cares. They'll all be reading, or ruining for people. I think I may push my birthday a few days back this year.

In other news, well, uh... I- umm... Really, there's nothing else going on in my life. It stinks. I may need to lock that game away so I can stop playing it.

End of Line.

No comments: