Sunday, July 1, 2007

iJunk

Being a geek, I am obliged to make a post about the iPhone. I'll do it Carl Kasell style in homage to my sister.

It's sure to make you parents groan
As they go to withdrawl a loan
For the latest from Mac
Coming only in Black,
The hot-off-the-line iPhone.

Now it's time to talk about this phone. It's everything you could expect to not be in a phone: it has a camera, internet access, an iPod, YouTube, maps, a toaster, a six-month old orhpan, a calculator, and more. Which means you're going to get a terrible internet browser, a terrible camera, AND a terrible phone. Actually, I really don't know if the iPhone is good or not. I did see one in person earlier today, but I have yet to test it out. All I know is that if T-Mobile ever has it, I'm buying it.

End of Line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Off

O-f-f