Saturday, June 30, 2007

a song writer?!?!

You Should Be a Song Writer

You have the ability to evoke emotion, tell a story, and hook someone...
In a very small amount of words, perhaps with some deft rhyming.
Even if you can't write music, you can sure write compelling lyrics.
Lyrics so good, people will have them stuck in their heads!


I took a little test, and it says I should be a song writer. I think this is the first test I've ever taken that has told that to be REALLY successful, I need to do drugs. On a related note, I've finished part of the my up and coming off-Broadway musicale extravaganza "Stupid". Here it goes:

When I see depressing creatures
With unprepossessing features
I will bomb them on my own behalf
But I'm not
A celebrated head of state or
Specially great communicator
Do I have brains or knowledge?
Don't make me laugh!

I just go nukeyular! Please -
It's all about nukeyular!
You don't care so much
If you're bombed and such
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very nukeyular
Like me!

This is the scene where Bush tries to convince the American public that bombing the Middle East is "just the right thing to do".

End of Line.

2 comments:

Elisabeth M. said...

Hehe

James Robinson said...

Wow, your wildest ambition in life is to write an off-broadway musical?

At least it has an apt title. :)

James