Tuesday, June 12, 2007

celebrities

First off, I would like to personally apologize to who I believe to be the first non-family member/close friend to read my blog. I am very sorry, and I promise it won't happen again. Now I need to apologize for abandoning my blog for the past month or so.

On a more positive note, I think we should all take a moment to celebrate the amazing Britney Spears news. You may remember the rumors that Britney was dying to get back together with her ex-husband... And there was that whole shaving her head thing, then rehab, and what-not. On a recent vacation to Mexico, Britney leaked that after many tears and secret, late-night talks, she and K-Fed are set to get back together.

I don't know about you guys, but this is the greatest news I've heard this year. Finally, all can be right with the world now that K-Fed and Britney are back together. Britney and Kevin represent the hope and optimism in the world. They're symbols to bring peace to all of us. Now American can final solve all those other minor problems.

I've heard some criticism about this view on celebrities, but I believe they are what makes America: They're on T.V., they're in magazines and newspapers, they're in the movies, they're on the internet. That pretty much covers the entire world. Well, at least America, but that's all that's really important. America would be in even more shambles without celebrities.

Eh... that's all for now.

End of Line.

No comments: