Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Safari on Windows

I would like to congratulate myself on 10 blog posts. I think this is a record for me.

Today I said to myself "What the heck? I might as well try Safari on my computer." I figured it'd be like a camera: It's really good, and you love it, but once you put it on a cell phone it becomes terrible and you hate it every day of your life. It's not that bad, but definitely not as good as it is on Macs. Dang, I really need to get one of those. I hate this stupid PC... Anyways, as I was saying, it's still pretty good. I'm mostly excited about the draggable tabs: one thing I was dying for in FireFox. Speaking of FireFox, I miss the few nice things it did for me like typing in my screen name in websites I visited frequently. I feel like I betrayed FF... I'm still debating whether or not to switch back. Ehh... with this big security threat I should probably switch back. I don't really want to.

Well, I'm still in trial mode for Safari. In other related-to-me news, I organized all my documents today. I took the 400+ plus documents sitting in My Documents and my "Other" folder, deleted a ton of them, and organized the rest of them. I feel pretty proud of myself.

Hmm... not much else going on. Check back later.

End of Line.

2 comments:

James Robinson said...

Dude, upgrade firefox. Firefox has had moveable tabs since 2.0.

The only person not in your immediate family that reads your blog (every few months),
James

Ps I tried Safari for Windows and it sucks. The main deal killer for me is the lack of
Smart Keywords
, which I use all the time.

teh fascist said...

I guess the skin I was using messed it up. Once I took off that skin, the moveable tabs worked...