Friday, June 29, 2007

PARIS IS FREE!

Yes, Paris is free and everything is once again right with the world. As long as Britney and K-Fed REALLY get back together. Yes, I know, this is a few days late, but I have a good reason. I've been too absorbed in the Sinnoh world of Pokémon. Yes, I recently purchased Pokémon Pearl, and I've been addicted to that game. It's pretty much taken over my life. I've never really been much of an RPG gamer, but I have always loved the Pokémon games. I never got into anything like the T.V. shows or that stuff, I just played the games (none of the spin-offs, except for "Pokémon Snap").

Anyways, I've been playing this game for around two weeks now. I have probably the best team in the world. But I still need one more gym badge. I actually think for the first time in my life I might be TOO obsessed with a video game. I find myself planning out my team, their moves, what items to give them, what time to play the game. I go online and look up all the best movesets... I'm going to be angry when I beat this game, because I'll have nothing to do for the summer. Of course, I could get Pokémon: Battle Revolution and see the awesome battles on my Wii... NO! I'VE GOT TO GET OFF THIS POKÉCRACK!!!

Alright. Pokémon is dangerous. Don't do drugs.

End of Line.

2 comments:

James Robinson said...

Paris is annoying. You know what annoys me? Girls who act stupid. Like that one girl in band.

The fact is, for the most part, actors have to be smart or they wouldn't be so successful. So why do they all act so stupid?

James

teh fascist said...

"Like that one girl in band" is very vague James.