Friday, July 13, 2007

clue hug!

I watched the Season Premieres of Monk and Psych today. It's pretty exciting because those are two of my top five T.V. shows. The episodes were definitely some of my favorites from each series. I loved Disher's obsession with the Jenga-esque game, and the ending was hilarious. Not to mention Sara Silverman's guest star role- arguably some of the funniest moments in the history of Monk. Clue hug! Psych was so enjoyable because of my personal choice to abstain from watching American Idol except for the first round. "And besides, that guy's Latino, not black. It's totally different." My favorite part was Jules and her obsessive dance/cheerleader persona, reawakened from that sorority episode. Well, any ways, I should be able to stuff myself with enough detective comedies until the Season Premiere of The Office.

End of Line.

No comments: